Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Ivory land

You are the light of my life and the soul of my heart. The divine halo which leads me to eternity.
The green in the drought and the mirage in the barren.
Worthwhile is my life, when your thoughts fill up the attic of my mind.
The new divine,the bliss ,the sun rising after a long winter.

My mind seamlessly stumbles upon the ravens from the past.
There stands an image by the door of my house, blurred but definitely there.
There is a long way to go .Still a long way to go.
Racing against time,a war will rage.

The victory is mine,the agony banished from the city limits
The king rules and the queen feeds her children.
The feline nature of love they had,had the world stare in surprise.
Back in the balcony,a bird sang the song of love.

The moon ,the stars and the sun
All belongs to you.You nursed me through the dark times.
The world is a better place with you beside.The gods be merciful.
Till the end of time,may this be the same.

3 comments:

  1. Is there a similarity between the background picture of the post and the picture of the girl who commented here... <3

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...........hope you read my blog........just keep commenting......keep encouraging me......