Monday, November 9, 2015

The rescue

It is almost a cliche, when you turn to your partner and ask them about any particular behavior you have/had,and your doubt on the possibilities of this behavior being the main reason for a change of course in your life.Yes, it is most likely that many of you might have noticed yourselves to be in such situations,more than once. Recently, I had this very same situation up my neck. By generating this question,"Mind your own business dude, you thinking too much!" is what we can expect generally from all homo sapiens! I was well immersed in the question of how or where things went wrong,I almost forgot that her reaction to this statement was complete silence.For a couple of moments I thought I was going to face a fist full of angry abuses or a bunch of pity filled statements.To my utter surprise, the form of response I received was far more better than the one I expected. She listened to me carefully and after hearing it all, told me about how she thinks, things are.She stuck on to my point of views and easily explained the possible reasons and their solutions.The advises included things that I need to shred and a few things I need to take up.It is indeed funny how human mind can manipulate your thinking capacity and alter you Intellectual as well as emotional quotients,when you are involved in a thought process. In times like this, all you need is a person to tell you how things really are and what is the end point of all the discussion. In the end, the moral(s) to this excerpt is/are: 1.I am a blessed soul to have a perfect soulmate ,who made me understand that the power within is the power beyond. 2.Never underestimate yourselves under such situations. I started working on the points which she told me to focus on, and yes, day 1 turned out pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. Never underestimate yourself!!! Absolutely true 😄 I too will keep this in mind.... Happy to know that your day went well... Keep smiling keep going... May God bless you 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...........hope you read my blog........just keep commenting......keep encouraging me......