Monday, December 14, 2009

one of my own songs.....

I seem to wander through the woods
I dont know what to do
No more worries,no more pain
Dont have anything to do in life.............

Flowing classes,passing days,
drifting slides and mocking teachers......
I think that the academic geeks are laughing at me
At my acts,my will,my destiny..........

Friends were with me........
They lagged with me....
But dunno what happens to me at the end
upon the ultimate measure of oblivion.......

what are these "enzyme receptors"?
and the "alpha beta" shit?
some kind of "ligands" or somthing......
what does all this means?

why wont L.P sing on "cyclic A.M.P"......?
why wont Ramstein growl in "receptor subunit"?
why wont Behemoth rock with "lipid bilayer"?
dunno........maybe thet are just like me....!!!!!!!
alone and abandoned................



guys guess wat?.....this is my thaught at one of our cell bio classes..interesting.huh?
seeya.i gotcha back.........amigo........

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys...........hope you read my blog........just keep commenting......keep encouraging me......