Monday, December 14, 2009

Landlords

Somewhere in the woods
a silent moon rose
In the depth of a vast abyss
I was falling till my neck broke......

Trying to grab on
I feel more deep
I was thinking of some moron,
who was fats asleep.............

Coming up the sorrow
My throats are grylled
Nothing is 'tomorrow'
I need some pills.........

Nothing could be no worse
The pain in your eye......
I am filled up with some remorse
Like an apple pie........

Were the hell do the come from
The cries of pain
They are resting on the gold dome
of the landlords gain.........

yo guys.........this one too is a creation of some boring classes.........ya know.borin lasses cometimes be creative........seeya ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys...........hope you read my blog........just keep commenting......keep encouraging me......