Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the saga of unreality!!!!!

guys.......me back after a long time...sorry to say so,but if you were me then surely you would'nt have dared to get back to your blog.i am stating about my journey home.oh god! it was such a disastrous one..
let me start from the beginning.this content accounts from the date 27th of november,when i booked my ticket to go home.after one month i was still dangling at an alarming waiting list numer of 25! it was worse to come.my sem exams ended on 21st december .i had my ticket for 23rd of dec.in a mood of sarcasm i wasted my two days thinking that i would get a tatkal atleast and dint board the train.not only that i missed my train not also did i get my tatkal! i was stuck here for two more days. the i went directly to the stationthe very next day,staying at my friend's.waiting before the counter on a late december morning from 6 o'clock dint even get me near to getting a seat.i got a tatkal waiting of 90! i cursed myself for all the results and  hopefully tried all the ways to infiltrate the high profile "uncorrupted" system of indian railways using mine as well as my dads all renowned influences....but in vain.ultimately using all my wits and will i boarded the rain only because i had no more days to spare.all my friends were at home enjoyin already!

in the train,i met two north indian families, who by chance had an RAC seat extra in thei hands.it was like a wonder to me.a drop of water in the desert of "indian rail".yeah indeed both the famlies were good and thus i got a seat.later i understood the seriousness of the situation.tah train boarded an extra passengers of 300 (according to pantry car reports) due to the seasonal outbreak(christmas,new year).i was the one lucky guy who gat a direst RAC from tatkal waiting. i understood everything is for good.the seat had two occupants but the other one dint turn up in the night so i had a nice sleep.i raeched home on 27th of dec after two days of  tedious journey and after 6 days of my exam finished.more to my surprise my mom rated me "perfect" after a two months stay in hostel!!!!!!! i had horrifiying nightmares for many days after this journey.....ha ha ha ha ...thanks to god almighty and that two family who saved my day.
gotta go....seeya amigo......will be bak wid more......

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys...........hope you read my blog........just keep commenting......keep encouraging me......